Skip to main content

Sad Passing of HRH Prince Philip & Big Brother's Nikki Grahame

 RIP Prince Philip

&

Nikki Grahame




Yesterday I learnt about the passing of HRH Prince Philip.  I am no royalist as I, personally, believe that they only serve a purpose as figureheads.  In the past the Kings of England would do things like lead the cavalry ahead of battle.  HRH Queen Elizabeth wouldn't do such a thing.  She would leave that her Generals and others and she would be protected somewhere far away from any conflict.  Although Princes William & Harry both served in the Armed Forces I doubt they were in any real danger when were on the "Front Line".  I put the term Front Line in "" because I think they may well have been on the Front Line but away from anywhere where there might have been a chance from them to be captured and held for a massive ransom.  Enough of my opinions on the Royal Family as a whole.  I would like to pass on my condolences to all who got to meet HRH Price Philip and all members of the Royal Family.

Today was the day that I heard about the passing of Nikki Grahame, a contestant on the "reality" TV series "Big Brother".  I never quite got the whole "Big Brother" thing and as a result I never got to know of Nikki other than from outtake TV programmes that showed some of the gaffs from BB.  However I would still like to pass on my condolences to all who knew and loved Nikki.  I hear that she died from anorexia.  I hope she finds the peace in death that she must not have had in life.  Anorexia is a condition that has a lot of links with reality TV.  I feel that more needs to be done to raise awareness of this, often, tragic condition.

Thanks for reading this entry and I look forward to adding more articles in the near future.


Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Blog of Mark A King MCP

 Welcome to the Blog of Mark A King MCP I have decided to start a blog where I will discuss various topics that are in the news when I read about them.  Today I will be discussing the pay rise that the wonderful people of the NHS deserve to receive.  I think that they should really receive as much of a pay rise as possible.  If Boris Johnson cancelled HS2 and clawed back some of the billions of pounds that have been invested in this dire piece of naff, then he would have the required money to give them a nice pay rise.  Maybe in the region of 5 - 10% IMHO.  Right now we NEED the NHS to help cure Co-Vid and they should get what ever they want.  We DO NOT need HS2 at all right now.  By the time HS2 is actually completed I feel that it will be a complete waste of money.  The company that actually runs HS2 will end up charging SOO much for tickets that no one will be able to afford them apart from rich multi-millionaires and billionaires.  A very niche market that will mean that, in order